Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fremont, San Francisco.... First Day.

26th July 2007 11:40pm Fremont, San Francisco


Finally here i am, on the other side of the world. thankfully everything here fits me.. perfectly. Not just the weather (ard 15 celsius), but also the quiet town, friendly pple, huge super malls, fast food, coffee and all.. peaceful place to stay ard for a couple of weeks. hmm especially wif ur loved one.. =)

Jet lag, new experience for me, fortunately, i do not need sleeping pills to recover myself, ha coz bascially i managed to sleep all the way till 4pm today..argh, wasted one full day tho T_T. My colleage Charles on the other hand, is finding difficulty sleeping.. onli managed to slp this morning, think shld just pass him my sleeping pill instead heh. Oh btw we reach here ard 10pm last night. (SF time)

The rest of the day was spent finding car rental, drive ard shopping malls, they've got really huge shopping malls, food and chill out places.. best of all, no crowds. woo.. but one thing still huants me from sg to here... all Transformers are sold out! i still cant find my bumblebee 08 sigh..

well aniwae, will try my luck again tml when we visit fisherman wharf.. woo!
have to keep reminding myself, am not here for holiday... not here for holiday.. not here for holiday.. not here for holiday..............................................



Ticket


Transit- HongKong


Barricade!

SGD$4.50 Sugar Cane juice...


Paradise ^_^


USA is all about supermarts, fast food and huge parking places....

see what i mean ...


Hotel View

Evening View..

Bryan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, i super super hate u. hahahahahaaa.

12:13 AM  
Blogger JaeRouge said...

Oh so your gf is there with you???? In any case, bloody hell!!!! I need my holiday too.....
***Chao Turtle!!!!!***

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home